Need A False Passport, Driving License Or ID Card? Part 2: Business Specifics

Home  /  Uncategorized  /  Need A False Passport, Driving License Or ID Card? Part 2: Business Specifics

On March 1, 2018, Posted by , In Uncategorized, With Comments Off on Need A False Passport, Driving License Or ID Card? Part 2: Business Specifics

Connections

There are providers who simply admit or at least claim that they have a connection with someone who deals with government issued passports. Others say that they can enter the database, but that they cannot add any passports to it, but that they do have access to the data (including biometric data). Another thing that is implied by various vendors is that blank passports are obtained by leaks from the manufacturers (“The passport is a genuine blank… sent from the manufacturer”).

A passport that you buy for more advanced border controls is ten times more expensive. This is a “personalized” copy of an existing passport or one that has actually been registered in the database. It therefore depends on the country itself: EUR 8500 seems to be the price for the most popular EU countries. But Canada, for example, will cost you twice as much.

“You pay 25 percent in advance. You will be sent a scan of your passport, driving license or identity card when it is ready. After that you pay the remaining 75 percent. “

How to pay

Most of them use a policy whereby you pay 25% of the agreed price in advance. You will be sent a scan of your passport, driving license or identity card when it is ready. Then you pay the remaining 75 percent. Those who are not convinced can get photos showing, among other things, how his false passport “correctly” reflects under UV light.

Who are the customers?

Although it is easy to conclude that the easy way to get those passports on the dark web is something that is used by refugees and other people with worse intentions who want to get to and stay legitimately in Europe, it is probably not the largest group of customers. These are mainly fraudsters. It ranges from people who are desperate because they cannot get their driving license (or do not have the money to get one, which is apparently a serious problem in some countries) to people who want to commit identity and/or financial fraud. There are even sites on the dark web that help you do ghosting and claim to be able to help you with birth certificates so you can accept the identity of a deceased person. This seems to be an increasing problem, particularly in the UK.

Your life for sale

“Packages of stolen data about someone’ s life, up to 25 GB in size, are traded on the dark web. Depending on the amount of stolen data, the price varies from 100 to 10,000 euros.”

For those who want to take over someone’s identity, packages are available: these include scans of bank documents, account statements, utility bills such as electricity and gas, loan documents, acts of ownership, even firearms licenses. Parcels with stolen data about someone’s life, up to 25 GB in size, are traded on the dark web. Depending on the size (read: the amount of stolen data) the price varies from 100 to 10,000 euros.

Comments are closed.